Ricotta Souffle Pie
- 1 12 ounce package Stouffers frozen Spinach Souffle
- 1 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 9-inch frozen deep-dish pie shell
1. Arrange oven rack on lowest position in oven. Place a cookie sheet on rack. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Start to prepare frozen Spinach Souffle according to package directions for the microwave except microwave only 5 minutes, until edges begin to puff and center is defrosted.
3. Combine souffle, ricotta, Parmesan, garlic, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well mixed. Pour into pie shell, spreading top evenly with a rubber spatula. Place pie on the cookie sheet and bake until crust is brown and filling is puffed (center may not puff, but thats okay), 32 to 34 minutes.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)23,
- sat. fat(g)11,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet