Roasted Herbes de Provence Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Heat oven to 425 degree F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and brush it with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Slice off the stem ends of the tomatoes, then squeeze out the seeds. Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise, and place them cut side up on the foil. Roast until reduced in volume and the tops look nicely done, 30 minutes.
2. While still hot, drizzle tomatoes with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with herbes de Provence. Let tomatoes cool, 10 minutes, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)5,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet