- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 4 salmon steaks, 1/2-inch-thick (6 to 7 oz. each)
- 1 cup long grain rice, cooked according to package directions
1. Oil and heat grill.
2. For the teriyaki dressing, combine teriyaki, orange juice, garlic, brown sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Transfer 2 tablespoons to another cup.
3. Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in shallow dish. Grill 10 to 12 minutes, turning as spears brown, until tender; set aside.
4. Meanwhile, sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Grill 4 to 5 minutes per side, brushing with reserved 2 tablespoons teriyaki dressing, until cooked through. Drizzle salmon with remaining dressing. Serve with asparagus and rice. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)22,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!