Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh Brussels spouts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add Brussels spouts and broth. Cook, stirring until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Add parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring 2 minutes more. Makes eight 1/2-cup servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)4,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!