- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 2 10 ounce bag fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven. Add shallots; cook 2 minutes. Add spinach, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes more, stirring occasionally, until spinach wilts. Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)4,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!