- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound shelled frozen edamame, thawed
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon sherry or red wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil plus small leaves for garnish
1. Melt butter and oil in a large heavy skillet over moderately high heat and cook edamame, stirring until almost tender, about 2 minutes. Add corn and onion and continue to cook, stirring, until vegetables are softened, about 3 minutes longer.
2. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Let mixture cool slightly and stir in basil. Serve dish warm or at room temperature.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)9,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet