- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound shelled frozen edamame, thawed
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon sherry or red wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil plus small leaves for garnish
1. Melt butter and oil in a large heavy skillet over moderately high heat and cook edamame, stirring until almost tender, about 2 minutes. Add corn and onion and continue to cook, stirring, until vegetables are softened, about 3 minutes longer.
2. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Let mixture cool slightly and stir in basil. Serve dish warm or at room temperature.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)9,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!