Thyme Roasted Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds small (about 1-1/2-inches in diameter)red and white new potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F and place a baking pan on rack in lower third.
2. Toss together all ingredients in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Carefully transfer potatoes to hot pan, shaking pan to spread potatoes into a single layer.
3. Roast potatoes, stirring occasionally, until tender and crispy, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)4,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!