Whole-Grain-Crust Mini Quiches with Berries
- 3 cups Egg Beaters (or 8 egg whites), plus 4 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup lean ground turkey sausage, browned
- 1 thin whole-grain pizza dough (you can also use Bisquick Heart Smart biscuit mix, or make your own whole-grain dough from scratch.)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, fresh or dried
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Combine Egg Beaters, eggs, mozzarella, and sausage in a mixing bowl. Pat dough into the bottom and sides of each muffin tin. Top each with 1/2 cup egg substitute, cheese and sausage mix. Sprinkle with oregano. You can also add veggies like chopped onions, peppers, mushrooms, or spinach if you want. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until slightly browned. Reheat in microwave for 30 seconds per quiche.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!