Orange-Nut Swirled Bread
- 4 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
1. Combine zest, pecans, butter and sugar. Cut dough into 12 pieces and roll each in nut mixture. Place pieces in a greased 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, loosely cover and let rise, about 1 hr.
2. Bake at 375 degrees F until cooked through, 30 to 35 min. Cool in pan 15 min, then transfer to cooling rack. Makes 10 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 10
- Fat, total(g)9,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Monosaturated fat(g)3,
- Polyunsaturated fat(g)1,
- vit. A(IU)97,
- vit. C(mg)1,
- Pyridoxine (Vit. B6)(mg)0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!