Power Puffs: Ice Cream Profiteroles
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup heavy cream
3 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1. Stir together sugar and unsweetened cocoa in a small saucepan.
2. Stir in heavy cream and butter.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat; boil 30 seconds.
4. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
5. Serve immediately or cool and refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 month. Reheat over low heat before serving. Makes 1 cup.