Bumpy Road Sandwiches
Tasty WheelsWhat You Need:
- 6 6- or 7-inch flour tortillas
- 1 8-ounce tub regular or fat-free cream cheese, or cream cheese with chives and onions or garden vegetables
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices thinly sliced, fully cooked ham
1. Wrap tortillas in paper towels and heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds; keep covered. Spread on tablespoon cream cheese over one side of each tortilla. Top with lettuce. Top with slice of ham. Top ham with another tablespoon cream cheese.
2. Roll up tightly to form a log. Using a serrated knife, cut into 1-inch slices. Place in airtight container. Chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Place container in an insulated cooler with ice packs for up to 4 hours. Makes 24.