Heart-Warming Valentine's Day Fare
How to Make Chocolate Hearts
- Spread 4 squares(4 oz.) melted chocolate or 4 ounces white confectionary coating* onto parchment paper, forming an 8x7-inch rectangle; let harden until set but still yields slightly to touch.
- Cut out three 3-inch heart shapes. Let stand until completely set.
- Lift off parchment with small spatula.
- Decorate cakes or use as part of dessert plate.
- Repeat with more chocolate for additional hearts.
*Available from Wilton Enterprises, 630-963-7100, ext. 300.
Continued on page 3: