Heart-Warming Valentine's Day Fare
« Previous | 3 of 3 | Next »
Chocolate-Dipped Tuxedo Strawberries
- Melt 8 ounces white confectionary coating* in medium microwave-proof bowl on High 1 and 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil until smooth.
- Dip 1 quart fresh strawberries in white chocolate three quarters up to stem.
- Let stand until set.
- Dip each side of strawberries on an angle into 7 squares(7 oz.) melted chocolate.
- Using toothpick or fine brush, draw on buttons and bow ties with remaining semisweet chocolate.
*Available from Wilton Enterprises, 630-963-7100, ext. 300.