Creative Napkin Centerpieces
Candle NapkinWhat You Need:
- Square Cloth Napkins
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
These napkins fit into formal
and informal dinner scenes,
placed in stemware or
alongside holiday place settings.
2. Open the napkin and place it on a flat surface. Fold the napkin corner-to-corner to create a triangle.
3. Fold up approximately one fourth of the napkin along the fold to form a cuff.
4. Turn the napkin over with the cuff to the underside. Roll the napkin evenly along the edge of the cuff.
5. Tuck the remaining fabric at the end of the roll into the cuff. Stand the napkin upright.