Festive Floral Arrangements
Tiny TreesWhat You Need:
- Planter box (available at floral supply stores, crafts and hobby stores, or garden centers)
- Plastic floral liners/containers (available at crafts and hobby stores or floral supply stores)
- Floral foam (available at crafts and hobby stores or floral supply stores)
- Small cypress or other evergreen trees in pots
- White hydrangeas
- White scabiosa
1. Set potted trees inside the planter box.
2. Cut pieces of floral foam to fit inside several plastic liners or containers. Thoroughly wet, then drain the floral foam. Place the wet foam inside the plastic liners or containers.
3. Set the containers inside the planter box. Arrange the containers around the potted trees.
4. Cut flowers to the desired length and insert the stems into the foam. Fill in with enough blossoms so pots do not show.