Makes 12 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 3 hours 5 minutes
Olive oil, for pan
1 8-pound fully cooked spiral-cut bone-in ham
1 can (12 ounces) cola
1 can (20 ounces) pineapple slices
40 whole cloves
10 maraschino cherries
1. Lightly oil a shallow roasting pan. Place ham, cut side down, in pan and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. and place rack in lower third. Pour cola over ham and cover with foil.
3. Bake, basting every 30 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted 2 inches into center (without touching bone) registers 140 degrees F., about 1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain pineapple slices and arrange on ham, attaching with cloves, and place 1 cherry in center of each; bake 15 minutes more.
5. Transfer ham in pan to a wire rack and let stand 10 minutes before carving.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Total fat: 11g
Saturated fat: 3.5g