SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. With small, sharp knife, cut away peel and white pith from orange and grapefruit; cut between membranes to remove sections (reserve orange pulp). Set sections aside.
2. Squeeze juice from remaining orange pulp and reserve 2 tablespoons. (Discard any extra orange juice.) Whisk oil, 1 teaspoon of the minced chives, the parsley, 1/8 teaspoon of the salt, the pepper, and the reserved 2 tablespoons orange juice in small bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine creme fraiche, remaining 1 teaspoon minced chives and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in small bowl. Set aside.
4. Crack lobster claws and remove claw meat in one piece. Remove tail, cut in half lengthwise and remove lobster meat.
5. Arrange 1 cup mesclun on each of 2 serving plates. Top each plate with 1 lobster tail and claw. Arrange the orange and grapefruit sections around the mesclun. Drizzle dressing over the lobster and mesclun. Place small dollops of creme fraiche mixture around edge of plate and garnish with chives. Makes 2 servings.