SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat oven to 450 degree F. Place onions in 13x9x2-inch nonstick baking pan and roast 55 to 60 minutes or until tender. Cool. Peel and chop.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degree F. Cook spinach in skillet with the water clinging to its leaves over medium-high heat until wilted. Drain in colander, pressing to remove excess moisture. Chop coarsely.
3. Combine roasted onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and garlic in large nonstick skillet; cook, stirring frequently, over medium-high heat until liquid is evaporated, 15 minutes. Cool. Stir in cottage cheese, mozzarella, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper to taste.
4. Arrange 2 noodles in 8-inch square glass baking dish. Layer with half the spinach, then half the tomato mixture, another 2 noodles, remaining spinach and tomato mixtures and remaining noodles. Cover and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot in center (or microwave on 100 percent power (High) 7 minutes). Serve with Tomato and Roasted-Pepper Sauce. Makes 6 servings.
1. Heat oven to 450 degree F. Place onion and 1 head garlic in 8-inch square nonstick baking pan and roast 25 to 35 minutes or until garlic is tender. Remove garlic; roast onion 30 minutes more. Cool. Meanwhile, roast red bell peppers directly on gas or electric burner over medium-high heat, turning until charred all over. Transfer to bowl, cover and steam just until cool enough to handle. Peel, seed, and chop bell peppers. When onion is cool enough to handle, peel and chop. Squeeze 2 garlic cloves from head and chop (reserve remaining garlic for another use). Combine roasted onion, garlic, bell peppers, tomatoes, vegetable broth, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper sauce in food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and black pepper. Makes 2-1/2 cups.