1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom of an 8-inch springform pan or 8-inch round cake pan with removable bottom with waxed paper or a nonstick bakeware liner.* Lightly coat bottom and sides of pan with vegetable cooking spray. Wrap outside of pan with foil.
2. Combine the 3 ounces semisweet chocolate and the unsweetened chocolate in large microwaveproof bowl. Microwave on 100 percent power (High) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes to melt; stir until smooth.
3. Whisk together 3/4 cup of the sugar and the cocoa in small saucepan. Whisk in the 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Cook 2 minutes over medium heat, whisking constantly, until smooth. Stir cocoa mixture into melted chocolate until smooth; stir in yolks and vanilla.
4. Beat whites in large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until foamy. Gradually beat in remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Increase speed to high and beat just until stiff but not dry. With rubber spatula, gently fold whites into chocolate mixture one third at a time. Fold in flour. Spread in prepared pan. Place springform pan in roasting pan. Pour enough hot water to reach 1 inch up side of springform pan. Bake 30 minutes. Remove pan from water; cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Discard foil. Remove sides of pan and cool cake completely.Make Chocolate Glaze::
5. Microwave the 2 ounces semisweet chocolate on 100 percent power (High) in medium microwaveproof bowl 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir in the 2 tablespoons evaporated milk and the corn syrup until well blended; add brandy, if desired.
6. Pour Chocolate Glaze over top of cake, spreading over top and sides. Serve with raspberries, if desired. Makes 8 servings.