1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large jelly-roll pan with cooking spray. Prick eggplants all over with a knife. Place cut sides down on prepared pan. Slice top 1/2 inch from garlic to expose cloves; drizzle with the 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Wrap in foil. Place on pan with eggplants. Roast vegetables 30 to 35 minutes or until soft.Make Tomato Sauce::
2. Meanwhile, heat the 1 teaspoon olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened, 4 minutes. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds more. Add tomatoes, water, vinegar, the 1 teaspoon salt, the 1/2 teaspoon pepper, the sugar, rosemary and thyme, breaking up tomatoes with back of spoon. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
3. Cool eggplants and garlic. Scoop out flesh with spoon and discard skins. Transfer flesh to sieve placed over bowl; drain. Squeeze garlic from skins into large bowl; mash well with fork. Stir in eggplant, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
4. Place zucchini on double layer of paper towels on microwave proof plate. Microwave on 100 percent power (High) 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
5. Combine ricotta, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella, 4 tablespoons of the Romano, the basil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper in bowl.
6. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F. Spread 2 cups of the Tomato Sauce in bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with 4 of the lasagna noodles, slightly overlapping. Spread half of the ricotta mixture over noodles; top with half of the eggplant mixture, spreading evenly. Top with half of zucchini; pour 1 cup of the Tomato Sauce over zucchini. Repeat with another 4 lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, remaining eggplant, remaining zucchini and 1 cup of the Tomato Sauce. Top with remaining noodles, Tomato Sauce, remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Romano. Bake, covered with foil, 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 minutes more or until bubbly and browned. Makes 8 servings.