1. Heat oven to 325 degree F. Toss tomatoes with 2 tablespoons of the oil, 3 teaspoons of the garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Arrange cut side down in two 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch jelly-roll pans. Roast 1-1/2 hours, rotating pans once. Puree one pan of tomatoes in blender until smooth.
2. Heat broiler. Toss eggplant, remaining 3 tablespoons oil, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Arrange mixture in single layer in jelly-roll pans. Broil 5 inches from heat source 6 to 8 minutes per side or until golden.
3. Meanwhile, separate chard stems from leaves and slice both very fine. Bring 1 cup water to boil in large saucepot. Add chard stems; cover and cook 5 minutes. Add leaves to pot and cook, covered, 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally; drain.
4. Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat, 5 minutes. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon garlic and the red pepper; cook 30 seconds. Add cream and remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to boil; boil until slightly thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in chard.
5. Place cauliflower on steamer rack over boiling water. Cook just until tender, 8 minutes.
6. Heat oven to 350 degree F. Spread half the pureed tomatoes in bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange 4 lasagne noodles in single layer on top, trimming to fit. Layer with eggplant, oregano, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, cauliflower, and mozzarella. Add second layer of lasagne noodles, then chard mixture, and third layer of noodles. Spread on remaining tomato puree and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan. Arrange roasted tomato halves, cut side up, evenly on top. Cover and bake 40 to 45 minutes. Makes 12 servings.