SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine asparagus (if spears are thick, split in half lengthwise) and 2 tablespoons water in 9-inch glass pie plate. Cover and microwave on 100 percent power (High) 3 minutes until tender; drain.
3. Meanwhile, spread 2 teaspoons mustard on each of 4 slices of bread. Divide ham and arrange over bread.
4. Divide asparagus on ham; top each with 1 slice cheese. Transfer all slices of bread to cookie sheet. Bake 5 minutes until cheese melts and bread is warm.Make Tomato and Red Onion Salad::
5. Pour boiling water to cover over onion in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Drain well. Toss onion with tomatoes, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
6. Arrange ham-and-cheese slices on 4 serving plates. Top with remaining bread. Serve with Tomato and Red Onion Salad. Makes 4 servings.