1. Soak 3 dozen 12-inch wooden skewers in water to cover 1 hour.
2. For the green sauce, chop shallots in food processor; transfer to small bowl and stir in vinegar. Process parsely, capers, anchovy fillets, 2 teaspoons thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper, except oil, until finely chopped. Add to shallot mixture. Stir in the 2/3 cup oil.
3. Meanwhile, heat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine potatoes, 1/2 teaspoon of the oil and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in 13x9-inch baking pan. Cover with foil and bake 40 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with fork. Cool.
4. Heat grill. Loosely thread beef on 9 to 10 skewers. Loosely thread shrimp on 10 more skewers. Thread tomatoes, mushrooms and zucchini slices on remaining skewers, using only one type of vegetable per skewer.
5. Combine remaining 1/3 cup oil, 1 teaspoon of the salt, the 1 teaspoon thyme and the 1/2 teaspoon pepper in small bowl. Brush over beef, shrimp and vegetables.
6. Arrange potatoes around edge of barbecue. Grill mushrooms and zucchini over medium-hot* coals until browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer to serving platter. Grill tomatoes just until charred, 1 to 2 minutes; add to platter. Grill shrimp 3 minutes per side or until firm and opaque. Grill beef 5 minutes per side for medium-rare (145 degrees F.). Transfer shrimp and beef to platter; cover and keep warm. Grill focaccia until lightly browned and crisped on both sides, 1 to 2 minutes. Place on serving platter with potatoes, grilled vegetables, beef and shrimp. Serve with Green Sauce. Makes 8 servings.