1. Soak beans overnight in water to cover by 2 inches. Drain. Combine beans with fresh water to cover by 2 inches in large sauce pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered just until tender, 1-1/2 hours. Drain, rinse, and refrigerate.
2. Meanwhile, toss shrimp with Creole seasoning in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 6 hours.
3. For bean relish, combine cooled beans with bell peppers, onion, lemon juice, shallots, oil, thyme, garlic, salt, black pepper, and pepper sauce in large bowl; toss to combine.
4. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Add half of the shrimp to skillet in single layer; cook 1 minute. Turn shrimp over. Add 2/3 cup water and continue cooking, shaking pan, until shrimp are opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer to bowl. Wipe out pan and repeat with remaining shrimp and 2/3 cup more water.
5. Mound bean relish on 8 dinner plates. Arrange shrimp on top. Serve with lemon wedges. Makes 8 servings.