1. Heat 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add sausage and cook, breaking up with spoon until browned, 11 minutes. Remove to paper towels to drain.
2. Discard drippings from skillet; wipe clean. Add oil and heat over medium heat. Stir in carrot, celery and onion; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomatoes and juice, wine, tomato paste and reserved sausage. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
3. Meanwhile, start to cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; reserve 1/4 cup pasta-cooking water.
4. Stir spinach, beans, parsley, the 1/4 cup Parmesan, the cream, salt, pepper and reserved pasta water into sauce. Cook over medium heat until hot and spinach has wilted, 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Toss sauce with pasta in large serving bowl. Garnish with additional grated Parmesan, if desired. Makes 6 servings.