1. For the marinade combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon orange juice, 1 tablespoon garlic, ginger, sesame oil and 1 teaspoon cornstarch in a small bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons to another small bowl. Toss tofu in bowl with the 2 tablespoons marinade. Toss pork in the other bowl with the remaining marinade. Cover bowls and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, for the sauce, combine chicken broth, rice wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, sugar and 2 teaspoons cornstarch in another small bowl.
3. Start to cook noodles according to package directions.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon of the vegetable oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat. Add pork and cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes or until dark brown; transfer to a small bowl.
5. Reduce heat to medium-high. Add remaining 1 teaspoon vegetable oil to skillet. Add cabbage, bell pepper and mushrooms; cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in sauce, pork and tofu with marinade. Cook 2 minutes or until mixture is heated through and sauce thickens.
6. Drain noodles; divide among 4 serving plates. Top each serving with pork-tofu mixture and sprouts. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Makes 4 servings.