SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in large shallow dish.
2. Add pork to marinade, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
3. Thirty minutes before grilling, remove pork from refrigerator. Heat grill or broiler. Grill over medium** heat 12 to 15 minutes per side for tenderloin or 9 to 10 minutes per side for chops or until instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 160 degrees F. (Or broil 3 inches from heat source 10 to 12 minutes per side for tenderloin or 8 to 10 minutes per side for chops or until meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part reaches 160 degrees F.)Make Mango Relish::
4. Combine honey and vinegar in medium bowl. Add mangos, oranges, the half red pepper and the parsley, tossing to coat.
5. Let tenderloins stand 5 minutes, then slice thin diagonally. Arrange pork on serving platter. Top with Mango Relish. Makes 8 servings.