SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine brown sugar, orange and lemon peels, ginger, and cinnamon in bowl.
3. Score top and sides of ham with knife in a crisscross pattern. Pat with spice mixture and stud with cloves.
4. Combine port and orange and lemon juices in a 13x9-inch roasting pan. Place ham, scored side up, in pan. Bake 30 minutes. Cover ham loosely with foil. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours more, basting every 30 minutes, until instant-read thermometer inserted in center of ham registers 135 degrees F.Make glaze::
5. Meanwhile, press preserves through a strainer into a cup (to equal 1/4 cup); stir in port. Uncover ham; brush with glaze. Bake 5 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
6. Skim fat from pan juices. Combine 1 cup juices and chives in bowl. (If there are more than 1 cup juices, return to roasting pan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Gently boil until liquid is reduced to 1 cup.)To serve::
7. Cut a few slices from thin side of ham to form level cutting surface. Transfer ham cut side down to a large cutting board. Holding ham steady with fork, cut horizontally along top of bone to cut off a boneless wedge of ham. Place ham wedge cut side down on carving board and cut into thin slices. Transfer slices to a serving platter. Turn ham thin side up and repeat. Serve with sauce. Garnish with fruit, if desired.