1. Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine brown sugar, orange and lemon peels, ginger, and cinnamon in bowl.
3. Score top and sides of ham with knife in a crisscross pattern. Pat with spice mixture and stud with cloves.
4. Combine port and orange and lemon juices in a 13x9-inch roasting pan. Place ham, scored side up, in pan. Bake 30 minutes. Cover ham loosely with foil. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours more, basting every 30 minutes, until instant-read thermometer inserted in center of ham registers 135 degrees F.Make glaze::
5. Meanwhile, press preserves through a strainer into a cup (to equal 1/4 cup); stir in port. Uncover ham; brush with glaze. Bake 5 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
6. Skim fat from pan juices. Combine 1 cup juices and chives in bowl. (If there are more than 1 cup juices, return to roasting pan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Gently boil until liquid is reduced to 1 cup.)To serve::
7. Cut a few slices from thin side of ham to form level cutting surface. Transfer ham cut side down to a large cutting board. Holding ham steady with fork, cut horizontally along top of bone to cut off a boneless wedge of ham. Place ham wedge cut side down on carving board and cut into thin slices. Transfer slices to a serving platter. Turn ham thin side up and repeat. Serve with sauce. Garnish with fruit, if desired.