1. Pulse bread in food processor to fine crumbs.
2. Whisk mayonnaise, egg, red pepper sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt in bowl. Stir in 3/4 cup of the bread crumbs, celery, bell pepper and onion. Gently stir in crab. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
3. Transfer remaining bread crumbs to a large shallow dish; toss with parsley. Place a 25-inch-long piece of waxed paper on flat surface. Pack a level measuring tablespoon with crab mixture and drop onto bread crumbs; gently turn to coat and shape into 1-1/2-inch cake. Place on waxed paper. Repeat.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a large cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat 1-1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add about 8 to 10 crab cakes to skillet and cook 1-1/2 to 2 minutes per side, until golden. Transfer to prepared sheet. Repeat with remaining oil and crab cakes.
5. Bake crab cakes 10 minutes, until heated through. Garnish with parsley and lemon slices and serve with red pepper sauce and jalapeno sauce, if desired.