1. Combine cumin, chili powder and brown sugar in small bowl.
2. With the flat side of a knife, mash the garlic and salt together to form a paste. Arrange pork tenderloins on large sheet wax paper. Rub half the garlic mixture over pork. Rub pork with half the cumin mixture. On another sheet of wax paper, repeat process with chicken breasts, remaining garlic and cumin mixtures.
3. For the Orange-Pineapple Sauce, stir sugar, water and corn syrup in a large skillet to combine; bring to a boil and boil over medium-high heat, 2 minutes. Stir to dissolve sugar. Cook until syrup starts to turn amber at edges, 5 to 8 minutes; stir gently until evenly colored. Remove from heat.
4. Meanwhile, microwave orange juice in microwave proof cup on 100 percent power (High) until hot. Gradually add juice to syrup, stirring with long-handled spoon (syrup will bubble vigorously). Let stand 1 to 2 minutes until bubbling stops. Stir in pineapple, 2 teaspoons of the jalapeno, salt and garlic; bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil 1 minute; cool. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon jalapeno.
5. Heat grill; brush generously with oil. Remove pork from bag and grill over medium* heat 15 to 30 minutes (depending on size of tenderloins), turning every 5 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted in center of each tenderloin reaches 160 degrees F. Transfer to cutting board; cover and keep warm. Remove chicken from bag. Grill 4 to 6 minutes per side or until until meat thermometer inserted in center of each chicken breast reaches 165 degrees F. Transfer to cutting board. Cut pork and chicken into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange slices on large platter; garnish with lime wedges, if desired. Serve with Orange-Pineapple Sauce. Makes 8 to 10 servings.