1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Place the chicken between 2 sheets of wax paper. Pound to 1/2 inch thick with a rolling pin or meat mallet. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Place the flour, beaten egg, and bread crumbs in 3 separate, shallow dishes. Dip chicken in flour, shaking off any excess, then in egg, then in crumbs, pressing firmly to coat.
3. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a 13x9-inch shallow baking dish. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook for 30 seconds. Add sauce and parsley; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
4. Layer zucchini in a shallow microwave proof dish. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon water. Cover with wax paper or a paper towel. Microwave on 100 percent power (High) 2 minutes; drain.
5. Place 2 zucchini slices in an X pattern on each chicken breast. Pour sauce evenly over zucchini and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake uncovered about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings.