1. Bring chicken broth to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add bulgur and carrots; cover and cook until tender, 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in the 1/4 cup dill and the green onions.
2. Meanwhile, rinse trout inside and out under cold water; pat dry on paper towels. Sprinkle cavities with salt.
3. Heat butter and oil in two large skillets over medium-high heat. Spread flour on sheet of wax paper and dip trout in flour, shaking off excess. Add to skillets and cook until fish is opaque when knife is inserted near backbone, about 5 minutes per side.Make Horseradish-Dill Sauce::
4. While trout is cooking, combine sour cream, the 2 tablespoons dill, the horseradish, and pepper in small bowl. Makes 1/2 cup.
5. Serve fish with Bulgur Pilaf and Horseradish-Dill Sauce. Makes 4 servings.