SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Arrange oven racks in center and upper third of oven. Heat oven to 350 degree F. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with foil.
2. Heat sugar, butter and honey in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
3. Meanwhile, combine oats, rice cereal, cinnamon and almonds in a large bowl.
4. Pour melted-butter mixture over oat mixture and toss to coat. Divide and spread mixture between prepared pans. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, rotating sheets between racks until granola is toasted.
5. Cool granola on pans, 5 minutes, then transfer to a large bowl. Stir in raisins and apples and cool completely. Serve with milk, vanilla soy milk or frozen yogurt, if desired. Makes 14 (1-cup) servings.