1. Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Combine buttermilk and red pepper sauce in bowl. Add chicken; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Combine flour, remaining salt, pepper, paprika, and cinnamon in large resealable plastic storage bag.
3. Remove chicken from buttermilk, letting excess drip off. Add half the chicken to flour mixture; shake to coat. Transfer chicken to sheet of waxed paper. Repeat.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until oil is very hot, 3 to 5 minutes. Cook chicken in batches until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a cookie sheet and keep warm in oven. Repeat.
5. Serve chicken with red pepper sauce or ketchup. Makes 4 servings.