SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For the dressing, combine lime peel, lime juice, peanut oil, rice wine vinegar, shallots, soy sauce, ginger, chilies, sugar and salt in large bowl. Set aside.
2. Place steamer basket in Dutch oven; add enough water to reach just under basket. Arrange Broccolini or broccoli in basket; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and steam 5 to 6 minutes, until tender. Rinse briefly under cold water and drain.
3. Meanwhile, bring a stockpot filled two thirds with water to a boil. Add shrimp and cook 1 minute; then add celery and cook 1 minute more or until shrimp turn opaque. Transfer shrimp and celery with slotted spoon to colander (reserve water in pot). Rinse shrimp and celery under cold running water until cool; drain. Transfer to small bowl.
4. Return water to a boil. Add noodles and cook according to package directions. Drain in colander and rinse under cold running water until cool; drain well.
5. Toss Broccolini with 2 tablespoons of the dressing in bowl. Gently toss noodles, shrimp, and celery with remaining dressing. Serve with Broccolini. Makes 4 servings.