SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, bring undrained tomatoes, chipotle, and water to a boil in a medium saucepan; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and bell pepper; cook 4 minutes, until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add beef, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and the salt, and cook, breaking up beef with a spoon, 2 to 3 minutes, until no longer pink. Stir in tomato-chipotle sauce and corn; bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Meanwhile for Spiced Tortillas, heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine oil, the 3/4 teaspoon cumin, and the paprika in a cup. Brush one side of the tortillas with spiced oil. Wrap tortillas in foil and bake 10 minutes, until heated through.To serve::
5. On each of 4 serving plates, arrange 2 tortillas. Divide and fill each tortilla with lettuce, 1/2 cup meat mixture, 1/4 cup rice, and 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve with sour cream, if desired. Makes 4 servings.