1. For the pasilla paste, combine chiles in bowl with hot tap water to cover by 2 to 3 inches. Let stand until softened, 15 to 20 minutes. Discard water. Remove seeds and stems. Puree chiles, oil, chicken broth, cilantro, garlic, honey and 1 teaspoon salt in a blender or food processor.
2. Arrange turkey halves in a baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt. Remove 1/2 cup of pasilla paste to small bowl and cover. Spread remaining paste over turkey halves. Cover and refrigerate turkey and paste overnight.For the roasted peppers::
3. Heat broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil. Place poblanos and peppers cut side down on prepared pan. Broil until skins are evenly charred, 8 to 15 minutes. Wrap in foil; cool 20 minutes. Peel and discard skins. Finely chop peppers. Transfer to medium bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
4. Prepare grill for indirect grilling.
5. Meanwhile, remove 1 tablespoon of the reserved 1/2 cup pasilla paste to small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside. Combine remaining pasilla paste, mayonnaise, and lime juice in bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
6. Arrange turkey breasts skin side up in center of grill directly over drip pan. Cover and grill over medium fire for 30 minutes; brush turkey halves with half the pasilla oil. Cover and grill 30 minutes. Brush with remaining pasilla oil. Cover and grill 10 to 15 minutes more, until instant-read thermometer inserted in center of breast reaches 165 degree F. Transfer turkey to cutting board. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve turkey with pasilla mayonnaise, roasted peppers, and tortillas. Makes 8 to 10 servings.