SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine potatoes and enough water to cover in 3-quart saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 12 to 13 minutes, until tender. Drain well; transfer to bowl.
3. Sprinkle both sides of salmon steaks with salt and pepper. Arrange on cookie sheet and bake 11 to 13 minutes, until just cooked through.
4. For dressing, combine the 2 tablespoons oil and the garlic in microwave proof 1-cup measure. Microwave on High 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Gently toss drained potatoes with 2-1/2 tablespoons of the dressing dressing, the parsley, and remaining 1 teaspoon oil.
6. Transfer a salmon steak to each of 4 serving plates. Divide potatoes among plates. Drizzle salmon with remaining dressing and serve immediately (or at room temperature) with salad greens. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired. Makes 4 servings.