SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare pizza dough as directed.
2. Meanwhile, combine sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, green olives, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
3. Heat oven to 425 degree F. Grease a large cookie sheet. Divide pizza dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll one piece of dough to a 15x8-inch rectangle. Top with half of provolone cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle cheese with half the olive mixture. Brush the border along one long edge with egg. Roll up from opposite long edge of dough not brushed with egg. Pinch seam to seal. Place roll seam side down on prepared cookie sheet; pinch ends and tuck under. Repeat with remaining dough and filling, arranging rolls 4 inches apart on cookie sheet. Brush tops of rolls with egg. Make 5 shallow diagonal slashes on top of each roll.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until browned. Cool on wire rack. Cut each roll into eighteen 1/2-inch slices. Makes 36 slices.
1. Stir warm water and honey in 2-cup glass measure until blended. Sprinkle top of mixture with active dry yeast and let stand 5 minutes or until yeast is bubbly. Meanwhile, pulse together all-purpose flour and salt in food processor to combine. Add 3/4 cup water and olive oil to yeast mixture. With machine running pour yeast mixture through feed tube; process 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball. Place dough in greased bowl, turning to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm draft-free place until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour. Makes enough for 2 pizzas.