1. For the tomato sauce, heat 2 teaspoons oil in medium saucepan; add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, basil, fennel seed and crushed red pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, for the cheese filling, process cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese in food processor until smooth. Transfer to bowl; stir in parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until golden, adding 2 tablespoons chicken broth to prevent sticking. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Add spinach and remaining 2 tablespoons broth to same skillet. Cook, stirring, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer spinach to colander and squeeze until excess liquid is removed. Add to mushrooms.To assemble::
5. Heat oven to 375 degree F. Pour 1 cup tomato sauce on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with 4 lasagne noodles (they may overlap slightly). Spread half of the cheese filling over noodles; top with half of the vegetables. Repeat layering two more times. Top with 1 cup tomato sauce and mozzarella. (Reserve remaining 2 cups sauce for another use.) Lightly coat a piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray; cover dish, coated side down, and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 to 20 minutes more, until cheese is bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes. Makes 8 servings.