1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Unfold or unroll sheet of dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out with a floured rolling pin into a 17-1/2x11-inch rectangle. Fit dough into a 13-1/2-x4-1/4-inch rectangular tart pan with a removable fluted rim. Trim edge of dough, discarding scraps, leaving a 1-inch overhang, and fold over onto sides of dough in pan, pressing them together to form sturdier sides. Prick bottom of shell with fork tines and chill dough until firm, about 25 minutes.
3. Line tart shell with foil and fill with pie weights. Bake in lower third of oven for 10 minutes. Remove weights and foil and bake shell until golden brown, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer crust in pan to a rack to cool.
4. While tart shell is baking, melt chocolate with 3/4 cup heavy cream in a heat-proof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring until smooth, about 4 minutes. Remove bowl from pan and stir in Chambord and salt. Let ganache cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature until still pourable, about 20 minutes.
5. Spread jam evenly in bottom of tart with a small offset spatula. Pour cooled ganache evenly over jam, spreading gently to cover and smoothing top. Chill tart until ganache is firm, then top with raspberries. Let tart sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before serving. Serve tart with whipped cream on the side.