1. heat oil in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add crushed tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 20 minutes. Stir in juice; salt and pepper to taste.Make meatballs::
2. While sauce is cooking, preheat oven to 450 degree F and arrange rack in center. Lightly coat a large nonstick baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine ground turkey, parsley, onion, currants, pine nuts, egg white, and ground allspice in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Using palms of hands, roll turkey mixture into 30 (1-14-inch) balls, about 1 tablespoon each. Arrange on prepared pan, placing 1 inch apart.
4. Bake, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; add salt. Add pasta; cook until al dente, about 7 minutes; drain well.
6. Place sauce in a large serving bowl; top with pasta and meatballs. Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano, if desired. Makes 6 servings.