SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat grill to gill pan to moderate heat. Grill rolls, cut side down, until just golden, about 1 minute; set aside.
2. Combine mayonnaise, garlic, capers, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Cover and set aside.
3. Using hands, gently mix sirloin, onion, roasted pepper, bread crumbs, oil, bail, oregano, vinegar, rosemary, salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl until just combined. Shape into 4 (1 inch thick) patties.
4. Lightly oil grill rack or pan. Grill burgers, turning once, about 8 minutes for medium well. Just before removing from grill, top each burger with 1 slice of cheese and heat until slightly melted.
5. Spread a heaping tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on bottom half of each bun. Layer with artichoke slices, burger and arugula; cover with top half of bun. Serve immediately.