SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For marinade, in a medium bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon and the chili powder. Cut chicken lengthwise into twelve 1/2- to 1-inch-thick strips. In an airtight container, toss together chicken and marinade. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, stir together barbecue sauce and remaining 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; set aside.
3. Heat grill (or grill pan) to medium-high. Remove chicken from marinade (discard marinade). Separately thread chicken and pineapple on drained skewers. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and pineapple is grill-marked, about 8 minutes for chicken and 4 minutes for pineapple. Serve with cinnamon-barbecue sauce, salad and potatoes. Makes 4 servings.
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with cold water by 2 inches and add 1/2 tsp salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and return potatoes to pan. Add cheese, milk, butter and remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Using a potato masher, smash together until combined but slightly chunky. Serve immediately or cover to keep warm up to 15 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
1. For dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk together juice, honey and salt. Drizzle in oil, whisking constantly, until combined well; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine carrot, apple and parsley. Toss with dressing and serve. (Can be made ahead. Cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours.) Makes 4 servings.