The Berry Best
They're high in vitamin C and fiber, full of antioxidants, and low-cal (a 1-cup serving only has about 80 calories). Eat them by the handful or try these other ways to work them into your diet this summer.
- Combine with diced onion, chilies, cilantro, and lime juice as a topping for meat and fish.
- Thread onto skewers, then freeze to use as swizzle sticks.
- Fold them into your next batch of banana bread.
- Mix into your favorite chicken salad recipe.
- Heat them in maple syrup to serve on pancakes and waffles.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!