No-Fuss Ways to Be Sexy
Soft and Sensual
These easy tips will up your va-va-va-voom in no time!
1. Use a loofah. Nothing is sexier than soft skin. Scrub away dead cells daily in the shower.
2. Scent your hair. When you spritz on your favorite fragrance, don't forget your hair! Spray perfume on dry strands for staying power.
3. Avoid crunchy-locks syndrome. Super strong-hold gels can leave hair crispy. Instead, go for a medium-hold gel or styling cream, which will keep your hair soft.
4. Wear pink lipstick. Many women abandon this quintessentially feminine shade at an early age. Give it another try with a bold fuchsia or a shimmery rose.
5. Get a pedicure. Don't neglect your feet. Indulge in a professional pedicure.