By-the-Seashore WreathWhat You Need:
- 10-inch round plastic foam wreath form, such as Styrofoam
- Low-temp glue gun and hot-glue sticks
- Thick jute rope
- 2 yards of 1-1/2-inch-wide peach-colored ribbon
- 1-1/2 yards of ivory cord
- Gold shell charms
1. Cover the wreath form with jute rope. Put a dab of glue on the back of the wreath. Press the end of the rope into the glue. Let the glue set. Wrap the rope around the wreath, keeping the rope close together and gluing about every inch on the back side. Continue wrapping until the entire shape is covered. Clip the rope and glue the end to the back of the form. Let the glue dry.
2. Add ribbon and cord. Wrap the rope-covered wreath form with ribbon, tying the ends into a bow. Loosely wrap the wreath with cord, knotting the ends together near the bow.
3. Add shells and charms. Decide on the placement of the shells, tucking some under the cord and adding one to the center of the ribbon bow. Use glue to secure shells in place. Glue charms to the cord ends and wherever else you wish to add them. Let the glue dry.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!