Beach Scrapbook Craft
A small, clear pocket on one page holds a photocopy of a tiny sand dollar. Rather than store the fragile authentic shell, preserve its memory by placing a photocopy in a keepsake pocket.What You Need:
- 3L memorabilia pocket
- Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz items as follows:
Beach with shells paper from the Vacation #2 booklet
Blue vellum with swirls paper from the Colored vellum booklet
- Two 12-inch square sheets of acid-free cream card stock
- Three 12-inch square sheets of acid-free black card stock
- Debbie Mumm frame cutout (this frame has four pieces)
- Mrs. Grossmen's black and black-and-white check border stickers
- Sand dollar (or sand dollar photocopy)
- Computer font for journaling
- Acid-free glue
1. Use paper with a beach scene on it. Matte photos onto cream and black card stock.
2. Use black-and-white check border stickers for border.
3. Use a sand dollar (or photocopy) and computer font for journaling.Buyer's Guide
Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz 1250 NW Third, Canby, OR 97013 503-266-9102 www.hotp.com
Creative Imaginations 10879 Portal Dr. Los Alamitos, CA 90720 714-995-2266
Mrs. Grossman's Paper Company P.O. Box 4467 Petaluma, CA 94955 800-429-4549 www.mrsgrossmans.com
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!