Beach Trip Scrapbook Craft
Depth and texture are achieved with torn papers for this seaside background. The papers also convey playfulness to the title. To duplicate this look, glue torn blue-gray paper to light blue paper, positioning the lettering template over the torn areas you want to accentuate. Cut out the letters, adhere them to vellum, and mount them with pop dots.What You Need:
- Two 12-inch square sheets of cream card stock
- Creative Memories 12-inch square sheets of card stock in ecru, light blue, and dark blue-gray (looks like two colors when torn)
- Paper Pizazz texture vellum paper
- Stamp Art mini pop dots
- Scrapper's Friend starfish die-cut
- Scrap Pagerz Blockheat 1.25-inch lettering template
- Pentel Milky white gel roller
- Acid-free glue
1. Use several shades of blue paper. Tear paper and layer to look like the waves of an ocean.
2. Mount pictures on top of layers and use die-cuts of starfish to add decoration.Buyer's Guide
Creative Memories 3001 Clearwater Rd., St. Cloud, MN 56301 800-341-5275 www.creative-memories.com
Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz 1250 NW Third, Canby, OR, 97013 503-266-9102 www.hotp.com
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!