- Strong adhesive, such as E6000
- Silver ribbon and trim
- Matte-finish silver ornament
- Seed beads in silver and clear
1. Glue trim around the ornament approximately 1/2 inch below cap, overlapping ends. Repeat with additional ribbon and trim, leaving about 3/8 inch between trims. Glue trim around the metal cap. Let dry.
2. Use a toothpick to apply dots of adhesive centered between ribbons and trim; press alternating beads into blue. Let dry.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!